Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Extra Layers Keeping Your Midsection Warm? Ultimate Body Challenge Starts January 6

Are you a little too warm this winter? What I mean is, do you have a few extra layers around the midsection?

Hey… don’t get me wrong, I am enjoying the holidays too! In fact, I mentioned to everyone in our Thai-Robics class that I feel like I am sweating pecan pie. Here is the difference between me and most people, though. I live a life by the Ultimate Body Challenge philosophy. I enjoy the holiday stuffing, gravy, eggnog, and Mexican wedding cakes.

Seriously, if you live by the UBC philosophy, this holiday binge doesn’t affect you. Okay, it’s a moot point, because we’re going to start the UBC after the holidays anyway. I won’t lie, we start this program right after the New Year because we want to be in alignment with people’s goals. And, it is truly exciting when we help people reach them.

Let me take a shot in the dark what your goals may be-

Lose XX lbs by spring or summer
Get that six pack of abs back you once had
Make it so your thighs don’t touch
To be able to stick with a sound nutritional plan that will get you result
To be motivated to move, be active, and live life
To have your spouse or significant other say, “DANG… you are looking good!”
For you to be able to look in the mirror and say, “DANG… you are looking good!”
Want a program that will take your fitness conditioning to the next level

Okay, okay, maybe it’s not a shot in the dark. The truth is, we’ve been doing this program since 2003 so we know what your goals are. We know how to get you there. If you let us, we will literally hold your hand all the way to your goal.

The Ultimate Body Challenge is just around the corner! Go to http://www.FreeKarateLesson.com/weight-loss.html to learn more and to get on our waiting list. Time is running out… “like sands through the hourglass… (Cheesy, I know) …so are the days of our lives.”

I’ll meet you at our website in 10 seconds- http://www.FreeKarateLesson.com/weight-loss.html

Respectfully,

Duncan Richardson
Chief Master Instructor
The Academy of World Taekwondo
Ph: 208.381.0587
http://www.FreeKarateLesson.com/weight-loss.html

No comments: