Sunday, February 10, 2008

Zoey Addilyn Richardson


Well... some people have asked how come I wasn't in my uniform in the last picture of my blog. Here it is. As a matter of fact, it's the only picture I could find with me, Rachel, and Zoey, in my uniform at the hospital.

By the way, her name is Zoey Addilyn Richardson. If you like the name, I'm proud to say that I came up with it.

The other photo is of Rachel being taken out of the ambulance at St. Al's. Nonetheless, I'm thankful everything went smoothly. To this day, I still don't know why I never called pulled over. The funny thing is, I got pulled over today... at Bogus Basin... for going 25 in a 15. The police officer wasn't even in his car when he pulled me over. He was on foot and ran after me waving his hands. I thought he needed help, until he asked for my drivers license and registration. I didn't get a ticket because he was "in a good mood." Anyhow, if you're ever driving from the lower lodge to the upper lodge be aware that the speed limit is 15 mph.
Duncan Richardson




No comments: